June 19, 2021
If you’re among the countless individuals who developed or revisited some bad habits while dealing with the stress of the pandemic, you’re certainly not alone. There is extensive data to support the vast number of people who started smoking again, increased their alcohol consumption, became addicted to prescription medicines, started overeating, turned to illicit drugs, and many other self-medicating behaviors as a way of coping with the unceasing stress.
This is understandable. We’re human beings who are oddly hardwired to do whatever’s readily-available to make us feel better in times of crisis. But long-term bad habits do nothing to help in the long run, and it’s important to resolve them before they spiral out of control.
At Tracy Riley Counseling and Hypnotherapy, we genuinely understand what a trying time that past year and a half has been. If you found yourself resorting to habits that you know are self-destructive or unbecoming of your character, our staff of clinical health professionals is here to help. In addition to our counseling services, we’re also one of the leading providers of clinical hypnotherapy in Jacksonville, FL.
- Clinical hypnosis is a safe, effective way to help overcome many addictions
- We offer a safe, relaxed clinical setting where you’re completely in control
- Many have successfully quit smoking after trying hypnosis therapy
- A dedicated staff of compassionate, highly trained certified hypnotherapists
- Convenient online hypnotherapy sessions for those seeking the comfort of home
- An effective way to overcome nicotine, alcohol, drugs, eating disorders, and more
If you’re new to hypnotherapy and curious about how it has helped others address their own personal struggles and additions, we invite you to get in touch with our staff to learn more. Our website has a wealth of informative resources, and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have on what to expect during and after your session.
Tracy Riley Counseling and Hypnotherapy is located at 11555 Central Parkway in Jacksonville and can be reached by phone at 904-704-2527, or write to us via email through our secure, confidential contact page.