June 18, 2020
There is no specific training when it comes to dealing mentally with a global pandemic. When you add in the effects of racial trauma, the toll on your mental health can be detrimental. Tracy Riley Counseling and JAX Hypnosis is here to assist you on your journey to better mental health. Located in Jacksonville, FL we offer in person sessions as well as confidential Zoom calls to ease your mind. Our goal is to help you understand these stressors and effectively cope with the old and new challenges we are facing in 2020. Often during pandemics, you will notice changes in your daily life such as:
- Fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones, your financial situation or job, or loss of support services you rely on.
- Changes in sleep or eating patterns.
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating.
- Worsening of chronic health problems.
- Worsening of mental health conditions.
- Increased use of tobacco, and/or alcohol and other substances.
Our in-house clinicians are ready and available to help you keep your stress levels and mental health managed during this difficult time. Individual mental health will help keep ourselves and our communities stronger and more prepared as we come out of this crisis. We offer a full line of counseling and hypnotherapy to meet your needs.
Mental Health often comes as a stigma, the decision to see a therapist is personal. Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible, with sessions available right in Jacksonville, FL or via confidential Zoom calls. We at Tracy Riley Counseling will ensure that your needs are being met with positive results.
Reach out to us today, we are happy to answer any questions!