Mental Health Clinicians
Locations: Tracy Riley Counseling & Hypnosis
Join Our Team! Tracy Riley Counseling—Where Mental Health Matters
Tracy Riley Counseling is a select group of mental health clinicians. We provide our services to Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. We strive to create and maintain a supportive culture while going above and beyond for those we serve. We are adding positions to our team to work with individuals with mental, emotional or substance abuse problems.
Therapists provides assessment and therapy services to children, teenagers, adults, families, and couples.
We hire fully licensed therapists, as well as those working to gather the hours necessary for full licensure. We can also provide the supervision necessary for licensure (Social Work and Mental Health Interns)
The schedule for all positions is flexible and may require some evening hours to accommodate client schedules.
We are a caring counseling practice with excellent outcomes. When people come to us, we help end their struggles and allow them to take back control of their lives. We are an effective and cooperative team of clinicians and counselors. We offer competitive pricing, abundant referrals, and a welcoming group practice with billing and EMR provided.
Our Core Values:
- Passion for healing
- Inspiring hope
- Culturally sensitive
- Clinically sound
- Love of People
Our offices are fully furnished and functional and offer a warm and inviting atmosphere. Convenient location, between Beach Boulevard and St. John’s Bluff Boulevard, with spacious parking.
- Registered Intern or Fully Licensed
- Have a passion for mental health and healing processes.
- Pass a drug screen and background screening.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to collaborate with a team of mental health professionals toward effective outcomes.
- Interview and evaluate children and families to complete the intake process.
- Assess the therapeutic needs of clients and complete formal assessments.
- Formulate, implement, evaluate, and review client treatment plans.
- Provide psychotherapy in accordance with treatment plans.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in addressing family system, mental health, parenting, and alcohol/drug issues through individual, family, or group counseling.
- Provide thorough and accurate updates on clients and make appropriate recommendations in regular and special clinician meetings.
- Coordinate services and maintain communication with all team members.
Position is in office, with options to work remotely for the right candidate.
Tracy Riley Counseling is committed to recruiting a diverse staff and to creating a culture that supports continuous growth and development for our clinicians, management, and clients.
To be considered for our team, please email your resume, cover letter, and three references to email@example.com.