June 20, 2022
If you’re like others who struggle with their weight, it’s safe to assume that you’ve tried your share of diets throughout the years. Some involve drastic lifestyle changes, some are centered around pills, and some go as far as to limit what you eat to only the meals they sell. But regardless of their specific pitch, today’s fad diets don’t effectively address the root cause of fat accumulation. For countless individuals, weight gain is the result of deep-rooted stress and anxiety, which often leads to eating comfort foods in excess when the body finds itself craving pleasure-producing endorphins.
As more and more individuals are discovering, hypnosis therapy is a safe, effective, and less demanding way to address the emotional issues that lead to overeating, inactivity, and other weight gain related issues. It has helped many lose fat and keep it off, all without any drugs, surgery, or outrageously priced meal plans.
- There are no substantial lifestyle changes that need to be made
- You completely control the pace and frequency of your hypnosis therapy
- There are many therapy options, including online, in-person, or over the phone
- Hypnosis is regarded as one of the safest ways to lose weight naturally
- It addresses the underlying causes of over-eating, binging, cravings, etc.
- Can help inspire new habits that are more inclined towards eating healthy
Fad diets come and go, and it would be impossible to estimate just how many people end up putting the weight back on within a matter of weeks, months, or years. If you’ve ever found yourself curious about whether hypnosis therapy might be able to help you lose weight, or for more information on what’s involved and why it’s helped so many others, get in touch with Tracy Riley Counseling and we’ll do our very best to help.
Tracy Riley Counseling and Hypnotherapy is located at 11555 Central Parkway in Jacksonville and can be reached by phone at 904-704-2527, or write to us via email through our secure, confidential contact page.